Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Mixed Sex-Motions

Red, her hair's not long
I'm attracted to it short and soft
Showing your sexy neck line, No Flaws
Tattoos embrace your silky skin
Making your sexiness times ten
Bedroom eyes
Endorphins speed through me, Im high
Turned on by what's about to begin
Kisses, tongue tied and twisted
Spinnin from her lips
Her fingers trace my curves
Making my fuzz stand,
My Vision blur
We kiss some more
Now on the livingroom floor
We passionately undress each other for a hands on tour
Our naked nipples connect,
Erect,
Sexual Emotions creating an abstract effect
Our bodies,
Obsessed
Our sensual muscles flex
As we continue to caress
I lick your neck
You lick my breast
Passion
Together the feeling is fantastic
No need to imagine
Its about to happen
Sixty Nine
On each other lips we wind,
We ride,
We Grind
Its time....

No comments:

Post a Comment