Thursday, February 20, 2014

Sweet Pink

She leaned in and we started kissing
Feeling her breast up against mine had me thinking
How did she know i was in the mood to get freaky
Without hesitating
I take off her shirt and her nipples i start licking
She had a little skirt on - i found out her panties were missing
So i slip my finger in her kitty
Oh it was wet, dripping
All this while we're kissing
She puts her hand down my pants and feels my kat twitching
I couldnt take it no more - so i lift her up on the counter and began eating
While I pinch her nipples I can taste her creaming
I stick my tongue in her sweet pink - then i begin fingering
I hit that spot while her pearl i stay licking
She pulls on my hair - squirming and yelling "Im Cumming!!!!"
Sucking up her juices and feeling her kat throbbing
I look up at her & i see her legs are shaking
She looks down at me & says "its your turn baby I wanna taste you creaming"
So without hesitating
I take off my pants - open my legs - and she began eating
She had me tweaking
Feeling her fingers penetrate me deeply
I was heavy breathing
I came in her mouth - I was so milky
In & out her fingers went while in her mouth i was leaking
The Stimulation was pleasing
So glad she was thinking what i was thinking


Written: Jan. 9 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment